1. Sometimes the yellow exclamation mark will appear on our wifi automatic connection, which makes it impossible to get online, which is very annoying. In this case, please restart your computer first, because the wifi may be offline abnormally.
2. Look at the router (home wireless), check whether the network cable interface of the router is loose, whether the link with the cat is tight, and check whether there are household appliances such as microwave ovens near the router.
3. Restart the router. There may be a problem with DHCP automatic allocation. Restarting the router can solve this problem. Enter 192.168.0.1, enter advanced settings, and click Restart router.
4. Check the number of hosts on the router. Some routers default to three or four devices will not provide network services. If there are too many hosts, the computer will not be able to access the Internet.
5. Turn off the router and let the computer search for wireless network again after turning it on again. This is beneficial to the connection and use of the wireless network.
6, update the network card driver, there may be problems caused by old wireless card drivers or conflicts, directly open the driver wizard, update the network card driver.
7. Update the router driver. Download the latest hardware driver update from the router's website to see if the problem can be solved.
8. If the problem has not been resolved, please call the company on your network to inquire.