- SZ DJS Co.，Ltd.
What to do if my desktop computer won't turn on?
1. First, check whether the power cord is plugged in and whether the power outlet has power. Then check and tighten all the cable plugs on the back of the host. If this works, you can easily use your computer.
2. Power problems. First see if the power supply fan is turning? You can put it by hand to the power fan outlet on the back of the host and feel it after power on. If the power is on after the power is turned on, the power is normal. There is another way to check whether the power is normal or not, and that is to check the three indicators of the keyboard (NumLock, CapsLock, ScrollLock) to see if they flash a bit, and if so, the power is normal. Of course, some hosts also provide lights to see if the computer is powered on.3. Display problems. Generally, this phenomenon is not easy to occur. If you confirm that the host is powered on, the display will not respond for a long time after it is powered on normally. There may be a problem with the display. If it is a monitor problem, please go to a professional store for repair.4. Memory problems. This problem is relatively common, because the computer is left for a long time, because of temperature and other problems, the device will aging or swell, and it is more affected by dust and smudges, and the memory will have poor contact in the slot. You can remove the memory card from the slot, wipe it with alcohol, etc., dry it, and reinsert it. Power on the host and see if the computer is turned on.5. Hard disk problem. Mechanical hard disks are prone to failure due to vibration or abnormal use. If "primary masterharddiskfail" appears on boot, the hard disk is faulty.6, graphics problems. There is no display when booting. Such failures are generally caused by poor contact between the graphics card and the motherboard or a problem with the motherboard slot. If it is a discrete graphics card, you can remove it and wipe it with alcohol. If a display screen appears, this kind of failure is usually caused by the display or graphics card does not support high resolution.
TWhat to do if the all-in-one computer is stuck?
1, Check your own broadband first if you are slow to connect to the Internet. Upgrading the broadband can make the network speed faster. A sufficiently large broadband network is slow enough to check if it is blocked.2, the network is too slow, if the broadband is too small, it will be very slow and stuck. Just upgrade your broadband.3. The computer's memory is not enough. If you don't clear the computer's cache all the time, you will get more and more junk files. This will cause the computer to become stuck. The solution is very simple.4, the computer virus. Once the computer is poisoned, it will affect the operating speed of the system and make the computer very stuck. Therefore, from time to time, you must use the computer housekeeper to disinfect the computer.5. There are many anti-virus software installed, and all monitoring is turned on, and monitoring is turned on or off. Frequently checking and killing the virus means that the software or driver is incompatible with the system. Reinstall or upgrade the driver system or have a Trojan horse. Take a look at the system or reinstall.6, the software is incompatible, uninstall the incompatible software. Generally, the temperature of hardware such as CPU or graphics card is too high to cause the card and crash.
Why does the computer fail to start after crashing?
Answer : If your computer suddenly crashes, please turn it on again, and then both the power supply and the fan can work, but if it still fails to start (Didi's alert), there may be a problem with the memory module. 80% chance is that the memory module is not inserted firmly. In this case, you only need to wipe the contacts between the motherboard and the memory, and then reinsert them. Another 20% probability is that there is a problem with the memory circuit of the memory module or motherboard, which can only be solved by replacing it.People often ask us: The computer is in a good location and no one moves. Why is there a problem with the memory module? In fact, the main reason is that the inside of the machine is too dirty and dusty.If the dust increases, the power supply, CPU fan and other components will generate slight vibration during operation. It is difficult for users to notice the danger of this vibration, but if there is little dust on the memory stick of the computer, the vibration will block the contact between the memory stick and the contacts of the motherboard for a moment. Good luck, it may cause crashes and startup failures. doom. If the related components are reading and writing, and the working current is large, sudden bad contact may prevent the current from moving normally and burn the motherboard or memory module.Therefore, regular cleaning of the dust inside the computer will prevent possible malfunctions
Display FAQs and solutions?
Common fault one: The screen of the monitor is very shaken when the computer is turned on. Sometimes even the icons and texts are not clear, but it will return to normal after a minute or two.
This phenomenon occurs mostly in wet weather and is caused by moisture inside the monitor. To completely solve this problem, use the moisture-proof sand in the food packaging to string together with the cotton thread, then open the back cover of the display and hang the moisture-proof sand near the neck of the tube neck near the tube seat. In this way, even in wet weather, the above "faults" will not occur again.
Common fault 2: After the computer is turned on, the monitor only smells its sound and is dark. It takes a few tens of minutes to appear.
This is caused by leakage of the display tube socket and the tube holder must be replaced. Disassemble the back cover to see a small circuit board at the end of the tube, and the tube holder is soldered to the board. Carefully unplug the board, solder the header, buy an identical header from the electronics store, and solder the header back to the board. Don't rush to put the board back at this time. First find a small piece of sandpaper. Carefully wipe the pins protruding from the rear of the tube with a sandpaper. In particular, pay attention to the oxide layer on the pin. If it is not cleaned, the old disease will recur. Put the board back and you're done.
Common fault 3: There are always lingering interference clutter or lines on the display screen, and there are also annoying noises in the speakers.
This phenomenon is mostly caused by poor anti-interference of the power supply. If you are too lazy to do so, you can replace it with a new one. If you have enough hands-on ability, you can try to replace the filter capacitor inside the power supply. This can often work. If the effect is not obvious, you can replace the switch tube.
Common fault four: display screen
This problem is mostly caused by the graphics card. If it is a new graphics card, it may be that the card quality is not good or incompatible, and then there is no correct driver installed. If the old card is added with video memory, it may be caused by the newly added video memory and the original memory model parameters.
Common fault five: black screen display
If there is no signal transmission to the display due to damage to the graphics card or display disconnection, the indicator light of the display will flash continuously to indicate that no signal is received. If the resolution is set too high, a black screen will appear if the resolution exceeds the maximum resolution of the display. If the display is destroyed, the current display has a protection function that automatically protects when the resolution exceeds the set value. In addition, hardware conflicts can also cause black screens.
The reasons for display jitter are as follows:
Display refresh rate is set too lowWhen the refresh rate of the display is set below 75Hz, the screen will often appear jittery and flickering, and the refresh rate will be raised appropriately. For example, if it is set higher than 85Hz, the phenomenon of screen jitter will not appear again.The power transformer is too close to the display and the chassis.When the power transformer is working, it will cause large electromagnetic interference, which will cause screen jitter. Keeping the power transformer away from the chassis and display can solve the problem.Inferior power or power supply equipment has agedMany of the components used in computer power supply are poor in workmanship and materials. It is easy to cause the computer's circuit to be poor or the power supply capacity can't keep up. When the system is busy, the display will especially appear on the screen. When the computer's power supply starts to age, it is also likely to cause the same problem.The speaker is placed too close to the displayThe magnetic field effect of the speaker will interfere with the normal operation of the display, causing the display to produce magnetic interference such as screen jitter and crosstalk.Virus blameSome computer viruses can upset the screen display, such as: character inversion, screen jitter, graphics flip display. The screen jitter scripts that are everywhere on the Internet are enough to be as big as a cow.Poor contact on the display cardAfter reinserting the display card, the fault can be eliminated.WIN95/98 system write cache causedFor this reason, disabling all drive-behind caches in Control Panel - System - Performance - File System - Troubleshooting will allow the problem to be solved.Power supply filter capacitor is damagedOpen the chassis, if you see the top of the power filter capacitor (the largest capacitor on the board), then the capacitor is broken, the screen jitter is caused by the power failure. After changing the capacitor, you can solve the problem.
Printer common problems and solutions?
In the office, inkjet printers are a more convenient device. Inkjet printers often have some problems due to improper use, maintenance, and improper operation. How to solve them is a concern of users.
Common fault one: the ink is scarce when printing, and the writing is unrecognizable. Most of the faults are caused by long-term use of the printer or other reasons, resulting in obstacles in the ink delivery system or nozzle clogging.
Exclusion method: If the nozzle is not blocked very much, then directly perform the cleaning operation on the printer. If there is still no effect after repeated cleaning, you can take down the ink cartridge (for the non-integrated printer nozzle, you need to take the nozzle, but need to be careful), soak the nozzle in warm water for a while, be careful not to put the board Part of it is also immersed in water, otherwise the consequences are unimaginable. Use absorbent paper to absorb the water droplets that have been stained, and then clean the nozzle several times after loading.
Common fault 2: After replacing the new ink cartridge, the "ink" light on the panel is turned on when the printer is turned on.
Under normal circumstances, the "ink out" light will only illuminate when the ink has run out. After replacing the new ink cartridge, the "ink out" light on the printer panel is still on. This kind of failure occurs. First, it is possible that the ink cartridge is not installed. Another possibility is to take the old ink cartridge and replace it with a new one. Ink cartridge. Because the printer will refill the ink delivery system after replacing the cartridge, this process will not work in the off state, making it impossible for the printer to detect the cartridge being reinstalled. In addition, some printers measure the ink capacity by using an electronic counter inside the printer (especially in the statistics of the amount of color ink used). When the counter reaches a certain value, the printer judges that the ink is used up. During the cartridge replacement process, the printer resets its internal electronic counter to confirm that a new cartridge has been installed.Solution: Turn on the power and move the printhead to the cartridge replacement position. After the ink cartridge is installed, let the printer charge the ink. After the ink filling process is finished, the fault is eliminated.
Common fault three: the treatment of the nozzle soft plug
The plugging of the soft plug refers to the disconnection failure caused by the viscosity of the ink on the nozzle due to various reasons. Generally, the original ink tank can be recovered after repeated cleaning, but such a method wastes ink. The easiest way is to use the empty ink cartridge in your hand to clean the nozzle. Before cleaning with an empty ink cartridge, first use a needle tube to extract the residual ink in the ink cartridge as much as possible. The cleaner the better, then add the cleaning solution (available in the accessories market). When filling the cleaning solution, it should be carried out in a clean environment. Press the ink cartridge with the cleaning solution in accordance with the normal operation of the printer, and press the cleaning button of the printer to clean it. The printing test is performed by using the light color mixed with the residual ink in the ink cartridge and the cleaning liquid, and then the good ink cartridge can be used after being replaced.
Common fault four: fault handling of printer cleaning pump nozzle
There are many problems with the printer cleaning the pump nozzle, and it is also one of the main factors causing the plug. The printer cleaning nozzle is decisive for the protection of the printer nozzle. After the nozzle car returns to the position, the nozzle should be weakly pumped by the cleaning pump nozzle to seal the nozzle. When the printer installs a new ink cartridge or the nozzle is broken, the suction pump at the lower end of the machine is used to pump the nozzle. The higher the precision of the nozzle, the better. However, in actual use, its performance and airtightness will decrease due to prolonged time and increased residual coagulum of dust and ink in the mouth. If the user does not check or clean it frequently, it will cause some troubles in your printer's nozzle.How to maintain this part: Remove the top cover of the printer and remove the trolley. Rinse the pure water with a needle tube, especially the micro-hole gasket embedded in the mouth. It is important to remind users that when cleaning this part, it must not be cleaned with ethanol or methanol, which will cause the microporous gasket embedded in this assembly to dissolve and deform. In addition, it is necessary to keep the inkjet printer away from the high temperature and dust working environment. Only a good working environment can ensure the long-term normal use of the machine.
Common fault five: the processing of detecting the normal ink line and the printing accuracy is obviously deteriorated
In the inkjet printer, the printing accuracy is gradually deteriorated due to the number of times of use and the length of time. Inkjet printer heads also have a long life. Generally, a new nozzle will be used from the beginning to the end of its life. If there is no fault, it is the life of 20-40 cartridges. If your printer has been used for a long time, the printing accuracy is getting worse. You can try to replace the ink cartridge. If you change the ink cartridge and the output will print the same result, then the nozzle of your printer will be replaced. It is. If there is a change after replacing the ink cartridge, it may be that you are using a non-genuine ink of poor quality.If the printer is new, the printed result is not satisfactory, and the print line segment is unclear, the text pattern is skewed, the outer boundary of the text pattern is blurred, and the print ink control synchronization accuracy is poor. This means that you may be buying a fake ink cartridge or using it. The ink cartridge is a non-original product and should be replaced immediately.
Common fault six: the handling of the wrong position of the walking trolley
The track of the inkjet printer walking trolley is slid by the precise combination of two powder alloy copper sleeves and a round steel shaft. Although the traveling trolley is designed with a piece of linoleum to supplement the lubricating oil on the shaft, there are dust everywhere in our living environment. For a long time, the lubricating oil on the shaft surface will be deteriorated due to the oxidation of air and the destruction of dust. If it fails, if the printer continues to be used, the friction between the shaft and the copper sleeve will increase, and the carriage will be misaligned until it hits the front of the vehicle.The solution is to turn off the printer power immediately after the fault occurs, and push the unreturned cart back to the parking space by hand. Look for a small piece of sponge or felt, put it in the sewing machine oil, and rub it with the tweezers on the spindle. It is best to remove the spindle and wash it and oil it. This works best.Another type of car is caused by damage to the device. Above the printer car parking space is a photoelectric sensor, which is an important component that provides a printer car reset signal to the printer's main board. If the component is too dusty or damaged, the printer's car will not be able to use the car because it cannot find the return signal. Generally, the device needs to be replaced when the fault occurs.
Computer mouse common problems and solutions?
The fault analysis and maintenance of the mouse is relatively simple. Most of the faults are poor interface or button contact, wire breakage, and mechanical positioning system. A few faults are the internal components or circuits of the mouse, which are mainly found in some inferior products, especially LEDs and IC circuits.
Common fault one: no mouse found
1. The mouse is completely damaged and a new mouse needs to be replaced.2. The mouse and the host are connected to the serial port or the PS/2 port is not in good contact. After carefully connecting the cable, restart it.3. The serial port or PS/2 port on the motherboard is damaged. This is rare. If this is the case, you have to replace one motherboard or use the serial port on the multifunction card.4. Poor contact on the mouse line is the most common. The point of poor contact is mostly at the junction of the wire inside the mouse and the board. As long as the fault is not at the PS/2 joint, it is not difficult to repair it. Usually because the line is short or messy, the mouse line is pulled hard. The solution is to open the mouse and solder the solder joint with a soldering iron. Another situation is that the internal contact of the mouse cable is poor, which is caused by aging caused by long time. This kind of fault is usually difficult to find, and replacing the mouse is the fastest solution.
Common fault 2: The mouse can display but cannot move
The flexibility of the mouse is reduced, and the mouse pointer is not as free as it used to be, but rather unresponsive, inaccurately positioned, or simply unable to move. This situation is mainly caused by excessive accumulation of dirt on the mechanical positioning scroll axis in the mouse, which causes the transmission to malfunction, resulting in inflexible scrolling. The focus of the repair is on the X-axis and Y-axis drive mechanisms inside the mouse. The solution is to open the rubber ball lock piece, remove the mouse rolling ball, clean the rubber ball with a clean cloth and a neutral detergent, and rub the friction shaft with alcohol. It is best to drop a few drops of sewing machine oil on the shaft, but be careful not to flow to the friction surface and the code grid. After all the dirt is removed, the flexibility of the mouse is restored.
Common fault three: mouse button failure
1. The mouse button has no action. This may be because the mouse button and the micro switch on the board are too far away or the click switch is used for a period of time and the rebound ability is reduced. Disassemble the mouse and attach a plastic piece of moderate thickness to the bottom of the mouse button. The thickness should be determined according to actual needs. It can be used after processing.2. The mouse button cannot be bounced normally. This may be caused by the breakage of the bowl contact piece in the micro switch under the button, especially when the plastic reed is easily broken after long-term use. If it is a three-button mouse, you can remove the middle button to take emergency. If it is a good quality original brand mouse, you can weld it, remove the micro switch, carefully clean the contacts, and put some grease on it before you can install it.
Computer optical drive common problems and solutions
The optical drive is one of the shortest-life accessories in computer hardware. In fact, many of the discarded optical drives still have great value in use, as long as a little repair can be done. This often does not require any in-depth radio expertise or the use of too complex repair tools and materials. As long as you carefully observe the fault phenomenon and refer to the following elimination methods, I believe that the old optical drive can still restore the former "style".
Common fault one: the hard disk light always blinks when the optical drive is working.
This is an illusion, but it is not. The hard disk light flashes because the optical drive and the hard disk are connected to an IDE interface, and the result of the hard disk light is also controlled when the optical disk is in operation. The optical drive unit can be connected to an IDE interface.
Common fault 2: When operating the CD-ROM in the Windows environment, it displays "32 disk access failed" and then crashes.
Obviously, Windows 32-bit disk access has a certain impact on CD-ROM. Most of the CD-ROM is connected to the IDE interface of the hard disk. It does not support the 32-bit disk access function of Windows, which causes Windows to cause internal errors and crash. After entering Windows, double-click "Control Panel" in the "Main Group" to enter the "386 Enhanced Mode" setting, click the "Virtual Memory" button and then click "Change" to put "32-bit disk access" in the lower left corner. The verification box is closed. After confirming, restart Windows and access the CD-ROM in Windows without error.
Common fault 3: The optical drive cannot read the disk normally. The screen displays: "There is no disk on the drive X, insert the disk and try again", or "CDR101: NOTREADY READING DRIVE X ABORT.RETRY.FALL?" Occasionally enter and exit the box and read it several times. Disk, but not to read the disk soon.
In this case, the virus should be detected first, and the whole machine should be checked and disinfected by using anti-virus software. If no virus is found, the file editing software can be used to open the CONFIG.SYS file in the root directory of the C drive to see if the optical drive is hung. Whether the program and driver are destroyed and processed, you can also use the text editing software to check whether there is "MSCDEX.EXE/D:MSCDOOO /M:20/V" in the "AUIOEXEC.BAT" file. If the above two steps are not found, , detachable optical drive repair.
Common fault four: read and write errors or diskless prompts when using the optical drive
Most of this phenomenon is caused by the operation of the optical drive when it is not in place at the time of disk change. All operations on the optical drive must be performed when the disc indicator is displayed as good. You should also change the time when you play the disc to zero, so you can avoid the above error.
Common fault five: the screen pauses or breaks when playing a movie VCD
Check if "SMARTDRV" in the AUTOEXEC.BAT file is placed after MSCDEX.EXE. If it is, then the SMARTDRV statement should be placed before MSCDEX.EXE, and the high-speed party group flushing program of the optical drive should not be used, and it should be changed to SMARTDRV.EXE/U, and the fault can be eliminated.
Common fault 6: When the optical drive reads data, sometimes it can't be read, and the time for reading the disk becomes longer.
The hardware failures that the optical drive can't read are mainly concentrated on the laser head assembly, and can be divided into two cases: one is that the laser tube is aged for too long; the other is that the photocell surface is too dirty or the laser tube lens is too dirty. And displacement deformation. Therefore, when adjusting the power of the laser tube, it is necessary to clean the photocell and the laser tube lens.The photocell and the focusing lens are cleaned by unplugging a set of flat cables connected to the laser head assembly, remembering the direction, and disassembling the laser head assembly. At this time, the sheath can be seen to cover the laser head focusing lens. When the sheath is removed, the focusing lens is connected by four thin copper wires to the focusing and tracking coils, and the photocell assembly is installed in the small hole directly under the lens. Wipe the cotton with a small amount of distilled water with a thin wire (not wipe the phototube and the surface of the focusing lens with alcohol), and see if the lens is horizontally suspended facing the laser tube, otherwise it should be adjusted properly. At this point, the cleaning work is completed.Adjust the laser head power. On the side of the laser head assembly there is a small potentiometer like a Phillips screw. Use the color note to its initial position, generally rotate clockwise 5 ° ~ 10 °, install the test machine can not rotate counterclockwise 5 ° ~ 10 °, until the disk can be read smoothly. Be careful not to rotate too much to avoid burning the photocell due to too much power.
Common fault seven: boot does not detect the optical drive or test failure
This may be caused by the loose connection of the optical drive data cable, the damage of the hard drive data cable or the wrong setting of the optical drive jumper. When encountering such a problem, first check whether the data cable connector of the optical drive is loose. If it is found that it is not plugged in, Reinsert it and plug it in. If this still does not solve the problem, then you can find a new data cable and try it. At this time, if the fault persists, I need to check the jumper settings of the disc. If there is an error, change it.
Common causes and solutions for computer memory?
Memory is one of the most important accessories in a computer. Its role is unquestionable. What are the most common faults in memory?
Common fault one: no display at boot
This type of fault occurs because the memory module is in poor contact with the motherboard memory slot. Just rub the rubber finger back and forth with the eraser to solve the problem (do not use alcohol or other cleaning), or the memory is damaged or Problems with the motherboard memory slot can also cause such failures.The main unit speaker will beep for a long time (for Award Bios) due to no memory failure due to memory stick.
Common fault 2: Windows registry is often damaged for no reason, prompting users to recover
Such faults are generally caused by poor quality of the memory modules, and it is difficult to repair them, only one way to replace them.
Common fault three: Windows often automatically enters safe mode
Such faults are generally caused by incompatible motherboards or memory modules. Commonly used in high-frequency memory for some motherboards that do not support this frequency memory, you can try to reduce memory reading in CMOS settings. Speed can see if the problem can be solved. If not, then only replace the memory module.
Common fault four: random crash
This type of fault is generally due to the use of several different chips of the memory chip, due to the difference in speed of each memory bar to cause a time difference, resulting in a crash, this can be resolved in the CMOS settings to reduce the memory speed, otherwise, only use the same type of memory . Another possibility is that the memory module is not compatible with the motherboard. Such a phenomenon is generally rare, and it may also be caused by a bad connection between the memory module and the motherboard. 01
Common fault five: the system resources are reduced after the memory is increased
This kind of phenomenon is generally caused by the incompatibility between the motherboard and the memory. It is common in high-frequency memory modules for some motherboards that do not support this frequency. When such a fault occurs, you can try to use it in COMS. Try to set the memory speed lower.
Common fault 6: Frequent memory shortage prompts when running certain software
This phenomenon is generally caused by insufficient space in the system disk. You can delete some useless files and leave some space. It is generally appropriate to keep around 300M.
Common fault seven: When booting from the hard disk to install Windows to detect disk space, the system prompts that the memory is insufficient.
This type of failure is generally caused by the user adding the emm386.exe file to the config.sys file. Just mask it to solve the problem.
What are the common causes of computer sound cards?
Common fault one: sound card is silent
Common reasons for this type of failure are:1. The driver default output is "Mute". Click the small sound icon (small slap) in the lower right corner of the screen, the volume adjustment slider appears, and the “Mute” option is displayed below. Click the check box at the front to clear the checkmark in the box to normal pronunciation.2. The sound card conflicts with other cards. The solution is to adjust the system resources used by the PnP card so that the cards do not interfere with each other. Sometimes, "Device Management" is turned on. Although the yellow exclamation mark (conflict flag) is not seen, the sound card does not sound. In fact, there is a conflict, but the system does not check it out.3. The sound card cannot be sounded after Direct X is installed. Note that this sound card is not compatible with Direct X and needs to be updated.4. One channel is silent. Check if the audio cable from the sound card to the speaker is disconnected.
Common fault 2: The noise from the sound card is too loud. Common reasons for this type of failure are:
1. The card is not correct. Due to the insufficiency of the manufacturing precision of the chassis and the poor manufacture or poor installation of the sound card outer baffle, the sound card cannot be closely integrated with the main board expansion slot, and the "golden finger" and the extended groove reed on the sound card are visually misaligned. This phenomenon is common on ISA cards or PCI cards and is a common fault. Generally, pliers can be used for correction.2. The active speaker input is connected to the Speaker output of the sound card. For active speakers, it should be connected to the Line out end of the sound card. The output signal does not pass through the amplifier on the sound card, and the noise is much smaller. Some sound cards only have one output. Line out or Speaker depends on the jumper on the card. The default method of the manufacturer is often Speaker, so you need to unplug the sound card to adjust the jumper.3. The drivers that come with Windows are not good. When installing the sound card driver, select "provider-supplied driver" instead of selecting"Windows default driver" If you install with "Add new hardware", select "Install from disk" instead of selecting from the list box. If you have already installed the driver that comes with Windows, select "Control Panel → System → Device Management → Sound, Video and Game Controller", click each device, and select "Properties → Drivers → Change Driver → From Disk. installation". At this time, insert the disk or CD that came with the sound card and load the driver provided by the manufacturer.
Common fault three: the sound card can not be "plug and play"
1. Try to use new drivers or alternative programs. I used to have a sound card. I couldn't install the driver with the original driver in Windows 98. I had to use the Creative SB16 driver instead. Everything is normal. Later upgraded to Windows Me, it is not normal, and then replaced with the sound card driver that comes with Windows 2000 (full version) is normal.2. The most headache problem is that Windows 9X detects plug-and-play devices but prefers to install drivers for you. This driver is not available. In the future, this will be repeated every time you delete the reload. The problem, and can not be solved by the method of "add new hardware". The author leaked a unique secret trick here: enter the Win9xinfother directory, delete all the *.inf files about the sound card and then manually install it after restarting. This is 100% proof, has saved countless sound card lives... Of course, modify the registration The table can also achieve the same purpose.3. PnP sound card installation is not supported (also applicable to PnP sound card that cannot be installed with PnP above): Go to "Control Panel" / "Add New Hardware" / "Next", when prompted "Do you need Windows to search for new hardware? When you select "No", then select "Sound, Video, and Game Controller" from the list to install it with the drive disk or directly select the sound card type.
Common fault four: playing CD silent
1. Completely silent. Using the "CD player" of Windows 98 to put the CD silent, but the "CD player" works fine again, which means that the audio cable of the optical drive is not connected. Use a 4-pin audio cable to connect the analog audio output of the CD-ROM to the CD-in on the sound card, which is included with the purchase of the CD-ROM.2. Only one channel is sounding. The optical drive output port generally has two left and right signals, and the middle two lines are ground. Since the four lines of the audio signal line are generally different in color, a one-to-one correspondence interface can be found from the color of the line. If there is only one interface on the sound card or each interface does not match the audio cable, you have to change the wiring order of the audio cable. Usually only two of the wires are swapped.
Common fault five: PCI sound card popping
Generally, the PCI graphics card uses the Bus Master technology to amplify the background noise caused by hard disk read/write and mouse movement on the PCI bus. Solution: Turn off the Bus Master function of the PCI graphics card, replace it with the AGP graphics card, and replace the PCI sound card with the slot.
Common fault six: unable to record properly
First check if the microphone is plugged into the other jacks. Secondly, double-click the small speaker and select “Properties→Record” on the menu to see if the settings are correct. Next, adjust "Mixer Device" and "Line Input Device" in "Control Panel → Multimedia → Device" and set them to "Use" status. If the "Recording" option in "Multimedia→Audio" is gray, it is not bad. Of course, there is no room for saving. You can try adding "ISA Plug and Play bus" in "Add New Hardware→System Device". , simply restart the sound card with the card tool software installed.
Common fault seven: Can't play Wav music, Midi music
It is rare to play Wav music. It is often because there is more than one "audio device" under "Multimedia" → "Device". One can be disabled. There are three possibilities for not playing MIDI files:1. The early ISA sound card may be caused by the incompatibility of 16-bit mode and 32-bit mode, which may be solved by installing the software wave table.2. Most popular PCI sound cards today use wavetable synthesis technology. If the MIDI part cannot be played, it is likely that you have not loaded the appropriate wavetable sound library.3. The MIDI channel in the Windows volume control is set to silent mode.
Common fault eight: PCI sound card is not working properly under WIN9 8
Some users have reported that everything is normal during the sound card driver installation process, and there is no device conflict, but there is no sound or other faults under WIN98. This phenomenon usually occurs on the PCI sound card. Please check which PCI slot you inserted the PCI sound card during the installation. Some friends like to put the sound card in the PCI slots away from the AGP slot and close to the ISA slot for heat dissipation reasons. The problem often comes up here because Windows 98 has a bug: sometimes it only correctly recognizes the sound card inserted in the PCI-1 and PCI-2 slots. The two PCIs on the ATX motherboard that are close to AGP are PCI-1 and PCI-2 (the opposite is true on some ATX motherboards, PCI-1 is close to ISA), so if the PCI sound card is not installed correctly. On the slot, the problem will arise.
How to repair the common faults of the video card?
Common fault one: no display at boot
This type of failure is usually caused by poor contact between the graphics card and the motherboard or a problem with the motherboard slot. For motherboards with integrated graphics cards, if the memory shared the main memory, you should pay attention to the location of the memory module. Generally, the memory module should be inserted in the first memory module slot. There is no display failure due to the reason of the graphics card. Generally, a long and two short beeps will be issued after booting (for AWARD BIOS graphics cards).
Common fault 2: display flower screen, can't see the handwriting
Such failures are generally caused by the fact that the display or graphics card does not support high resolution. When the screen is displayed, you can switch the startup mode to the safe mode, and then enter the display settings under Windows 98. In the 16-color state, click the “Apply” and “OK” buttons. Restart, delete the graphics card driver in the normal mode of Windows 98 system, restart the computer. You can also enter the safe mode. In the pure DOS environment, edit the SYSTEM.INI file, change display.drv=pnpdrver to display.drv=vga.drv, save the disk, and update the driver in Windows.
Common fault 3: The color display is abnormal. The faults generally have the following reasons:
1. The display card is not in good contact with the monitor signal cable.2. The display itself is faulty.3. In some software, the color is not normal when running. It is common in old-fashioned machines. There is an option to check the color in the BIOS, and it can be turned on.4. The graphics card is damaged.5. The display is magnetized. This type of phenomenon is generally caused by excessive proximity to objects with magnetic properties. After magnetization, the display may be deflected.
Common fault four: crash
Such failures are generally seen in the incompatibility between the motherboard and the graphics card or poor contact between the motherboard and the graphics card. Incompatibility between the graphics card and other expansion cards can also cause a crash.
Common fault five: abnormal noise or pattern on the screen
Such failures are generally caused by problems with the graphics card's memory or poor contact between the graphics card and the motherboard. You need to clean the gold finger of the graphics card or replace the graphics card.
Common fault six: graphics card driver is missing
The graphics card driver is loaded. After running for a period of time, the driver is automatically lost. This type of fault is generally caused by poor quality of the graphics card or the graphics card is not compatible with the motherboard, which makes the graphics card temperature too high, resulting in unstable system operation or crash. Only replace the graphics card.In addition, there is a special case where the graphics card driver was previously loaded, but after the graphics card driver is loaded, it crashes when entering Windows. Other models of graphics cards can be replaced. After loading their drivers, insert the old graphics card to solve. If this type of failure cannot be resolved, the registry is faulty, and the registry can be restored or the operating system can be reinstalled.
Common faults on computer motherboards?
The motherboard is a key component of the entire computer and plays a vital role in the computer. If the motherboard fails, it will affect the work of the entire PC system. Let's take a look at the most common faults in the motherboard during use.
Common fault one: no display at boot
There is no display when the computer is turned on. The first thing to check is the BIOS. The motherboard's BIOS stores important hardware data. At the same time, the BIOS is also a relatively vulnerable part of the motherboard. It is extremely vulnerable to damage. Once it is damaged, the system will not run. This type of failure is usually caused by the destruction of the motherboard BIOS by the CIH virus. (Of course, it does not rule out that the motherboard itself is faulty and the system cannot run.). Generally, the data in the hard disk will be completely lost after the BIOS is destroyed by the virus. Therefore, it can be judged whether the BIOS is damaged by detecting whether the data of the hard disk is intact. If the data of the hard disk is intact, there are three reasons for the booting without display:
1. Because there is a problem with the motherboard expansion slot or expansion card, the motherboard does not respond and does not display after plugging in an expansion card such as a sound card.2. The jumper-free motherboard has a wrong CPU frequency set in CMOS, which may also cause no display failure. For this, just clear the CMOS to solve it. Clear the CMOS jumper is generally near the lithium battery of the motherboard, its default position is generally 1, 2 short circuit, as long as it is changed to 2, 3 short circuit for a few seconds to solve the problem, for the old motherboard if the user can not find To the jumper, just remove the battery, wait until the boot display enters the CMOS settings, then turn it off, and the battery will also go up to the CMOS discharge.3. If the motherboard does not recognize the memory, the memory is damaged, or the memory does not match, it will cause the display to fail without booting. Some old motherboards are more picky memory. Once plugged in memory that the motherboard does not recognize, the motherboard will not boot, and even some motherboards will not give you any fault prompts (tweets). Of course, sometimes in order to expand the memory to improve system performance, the result is that plugging in different brands and types of memory will also lead to such failures, so you should pay more attention when overhauling.For the failure of the motherboard BIOS to be destroyed, you can plug in the ISA graphics card to see if there is any display (if prompted, you can follow the prompt steps.) If there is no boot screen, you can make a floppy disk that automatically updates the BIOS. Flash BIOS, but some motherboard BIOS is destroyed, the floppy drive does not work at all, at this time, you can try to solve it with hot plug method (I have tried, as long as the BIOS is the same, can be successfully burned in the same level of the motherboard) record.). However, the use of hot-swap in addition to the need for the same BIOS may also cause damage to some components of the motherboard, so a reliable method is to use the code writer to write the BIOS update file to the BIOS (you can find a computer with this service to solve the problem).
Common fault 2: CMOS settings cannot be saved
This type of fault is generally caused by insufficient battery voltage on the motherboard. This can be replaced, but some motherboards can not solve the problem after replacing the battery. There are two possibilities:1. Motherboard circuit problem, find professional repair for this.2. The motherboard CMOS jumper problem, sometimes because the wrong CMOS jumper on the motherboard is set to clear option, or set to an external battery, so that CMOS data can not be saved.
Common fault 3: After the motherboard driver is installed under Windows, the crash occurs or the speed of the optical drive is slow.
This phenomenon sometimes occurs on some brand-name motherboards. After the motherboard driver is installed, restarting the computer does not allow you to enter the Windows 98 desktop in normal mode, and the driver cannot be uninstalled under Windows 98. If this happens, it is recommended to find the latest driver reinstallation, the problem can generally be solved, if it is not, you can only reinstall the system.
Common fault four: the mouse is not available when installing Windows or starting Windows
Software causes for such failures are generally caused by incorrect CMOS settings. There is a modem use IRQ project in the power management bar of the CMOS settings. His options are 3, 4, 5, ..., NA. Generally, its default option is 3, which is set to an interrupt other than 3. Just fine.
Common fault five: the computer crashes frequently, and there will be a crash when performing CMOS settings.
There is a crash in CMOS, usually there is a problem with the motherboard or the CPU. If the fault cannot be solved by pressing the method, then only the motherboard or the CPU is replaced.This type of failure is usually caused by a problem with the motherboard Cache or poor heat dissipation of the motherboard design. On the 815EP motherboard, it was found that the fault caused by the heat dissipation of the motherboard is not good enough. After the crash, touch the motherboard components around the CPU and find that the temperature is very hot. After replacing the high power fan, the crash is resolved. For faults with Cache problems, you can enter the CMOS settings. After the Cache is disabled, the problem can be solved smoothly. Of course, the speed will definitely be affected after the Cache is disabled.
Common fault six: motherboard COM port or parallel port, IDE port failure
This kind of fault is usually caused by the user plugging and unplugging related hardware. At this time, the user can replace it with a multi-function card, but before the replacement, the COM port and the parallel port must be disabled on the motherboard (some motherboards have IDE ports). It is forbidden to use it normally).